Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

I had at least two more blog entries that I planned to make during this past week, but between my kids being on my PC & me feeling a bit under the weather, I didn't manage to get around to it.

There's been some knitting going on, since that can still be done while sitting on the couch & not feeling well. I didn't make it to the Knitting Guild Meeting today, though, & have barely made a dent in the list of Labor Day Weekend To-Do Items.

The picture taking & posting to Flickr has also fallen way behind, so the "real" posts will wait until later this weekend.

Or, at least, I hope that's how it will work. However, I decided it was time to post a quick update just in case I don't end up near the PC for the rest of the weekend.

I hope everyone else is having a better weekend than I. The weather is certainly gorgeous here in the midwest, & I'm hoping somebody is getting to enjoy it, even if it isn't me.

Editted to add Saturday-Not-Exactly-Sky-Picture:



My cats definately are enjoying the cooler weather, especially since it's not too hot to soak up the sun while wearing a fur coat. This picture was taken yesterday, during the Saturday sunshine, but I didn't have a chance to do any picture uploading until Sunday/today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I'm sorry you're feeling low. The weather is so gorgeous, but allergies are awful. I've had an earache since Friday night. Still, I'm working on all the stuff you can't get to (if that really makes you feel better). And, I completely forgot about the guild meeting. I need a personal secretary. Take care of yourself.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger wheelinsticks said…

    I hope you are starting to feel better. I made it to the meeting but I didn't learn much from the presentation. It was good, but mostly stuff I already knew. Review is good though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home