Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Stitch N Pitch St. Louis Style

I didn't have a chance to post right away, so I'll just let the pictures tell the story:

Red Knitting for the Redbirds Game!












We had designers Robyn Diliberto & Sally Melville at the game as well.



Besides all the knitting, it was also nice that the Cardinals WON!

No pictures of all the other bloggers I ran into, but let me just give a shout out to Shannon, Sarah, Mindy, Kara, Jenn, & apparently Kathy whom I rudely didn't introduce myself to & only said, "Hi!"

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Rachel Leverton said…

    Ha ha, I guess you must be a true Cardinal's fan. I'm not really into baseball, but I'll support any team that beats the Yankees, lol! (Although my husband is die-hard Cubs fan).

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Great pictures!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    I'm so bummed that I missed it! Looks like a great time... you're sitting with my old knitting buddies!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger 7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said…

    Yep! I was in the same section, all the way to the right. In fact, that's my arm with the button bracelet on the 4th photo down! And then later, having moved up, I pop up in the 3rd pic from the bottom in the red topi cap. cool! I feel almost famous :)

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said…

    Man that day was HOT. But it was so fun to watch a game with good friends!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home