More Partial Socks
Still no vacation socks 100% finished as of yet, but I do have one pair ready to Kitchener this weekend. (I seem to do better early in the morning, when I don't need to be getting ready to go anywhere.) I may or may not get another set of toes done by Saturday morning, in which case my "Completed SOS 2007" sock count may magically jump from 0 to 4 individual socks this weekend.

Regia 4 Fadig Color socks have the heel flaps done now, though the pictures show when they were still in progress.

Here's a more recent Tofutsies picture. The colors pooled very differently from sock to sock, but I'm not sure that it shows up here. On one sock the pink & the white line up with each other to almost form vertical lines, but on the other the colors are more of a spiral.

I've turned the heels on these socks & picked up stitches for the gusset while on my lunch hour yesterday. I plan on taking them to Knit Night at Knitorious tonight, along with the Dyeabolical sock I started before going on vacation.

Regia 4 Fadig Color socks have the heel flaps done now, though the pictures show when they were still in progress.

Here's a more recent Tofutsies picture. The colors pooled very differently from sock to sock, but I'm not sure that it shows up here. On one sock the pink & the white line up with each other to almost form vertical lines, but on the other the colors are more of a spiral.

I've turned the heels on these socks & picked up stitches for the gusset while on my lunch hour yesterday. I plan on taking them to Knit Night at Knitorious tonight, along with the Dyeabolical sock I started before going on vacation.











1 Comments:
At 7:50 AM,
Cindy said…
And, how many pair of socks do these make? You jumped in with both feet, didn't you? Each one is so pretty. What's your opinion of the Tofutsie yarn?
Post a Comment
<< Home