It Figures!
My Ravelry Invite came while I'm on vacation! No big surprise there; I kind of figured Murphy would stick his nose into this one.
The upside is that I found out about it when I actually DID have a little bit of spare time & net access to play around on it. I'm TalesOfYarn over there if anyone wants to say hi!
The upside is that I found out about it when I actually DID have a little bit of spare time & net access to play around on it. I'm TalesOfYarn over there if anyone wants to say hi!











1 Comments:
At 8:11 AM,
Cindy said…
I suppose the rest of us will just have to get your info when we get our invite. I just signed up last week, so I know I'm way down the list. Hope you're vacation is fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home