Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Vacation Knitting


Picked Up Stitches
Originally uploaded by Tales of Yarn

It's so nice to have nothing more complicated than picking up stitches to worry about. Relaxing vacations are the best kind!

I'm trying a different Flickr blog template to see if this one turns out better, size-wise.

The heels have been turned & gussets begun for both Regia Bamboo socks. The yarn has been very nice to work with so far, though there seems to be a bit of a color issue with one of the balls. (The camera phone won't pick that up well though.) I hope to be able to turn the heels on the Wildefoote socks tomorrow & have both sets ready for car knitting on the foot of the sock by Sunday.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I cannot wait to see all your completed socks. I thought I was going to get to knit this vacation trip, but it looks like I'll be driving (again). Durn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home