Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Travel Socks


Travel Socks, originally uploaded by Tales of Yarn.

Here's a telephone picture of the sock progress after the first bit of passenger knitting. 2 sets of socks are in the process of having the heel flaps knit, & I hope to be on to the gussets before there is any more lengthy passenger time.



Editted to add: This is my first attempt at posting directly from Flickr. I apologize for the size of the picture. I've changed the template for next time.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    They look like pretty jewels. You are knitting alot of socks. And progressing pretty quickly.

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok. You're crackin' me up. That's a lot of socks, Missy! And the way you finish 'em? They'll be done soon, I know. How's young'un? Healing up ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home