Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Still Knitting, Just Not In Public

I didn't make it to World Wide Knit In Public Day at a local park this year, & I didn't make it to our Guild Potluck Luncheon on that day either.

Technically I did manage to knit in public on Saturday, though, since I worked on a sock while waiting in line during errands. I suppose I've been feeling rather wiped out & in need of a rest myself after all of the excitement around here. My son is doing much better & the surgery appears to have gone well, as far as the x-rays show. (He did take pictures of the x-rays on my cell phone, but I'll spare the world from seeing them.)

There has been knitting other than socks going on this week, for the first time in a while. It's amazing how much faster the knitting goes on size 7 needles.



About a third of the sleeves were done when I picked that project back up last week, & now I'm working on the shoulder part of them. (There's another story in there, but I'm not sure it will make it to the blog. Time's been short lately.)

I completely missed taking any Saturday Sky pictures this past weekend. To make up for that, here is a Hosta bloom instead:

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    It may not be the sky, but it is a lovely bloom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home