In Search of a Pattern For My Aunt
I got an email from my Aunt, who knits, & thought I'd post this just in case anyone has seen such a pattern:
Names removed, since I didn't ask before posting this. The original cardigan would have been made 25-30 years ago.
If anyone has seen anything similar, please let me know & I will pass it on to my aunt.
Back when [my cousin] was an infant, or maybe even earlier, I had a pattern for a child's cardigan that had four little owls on the front. There were two on either side, made with two half cables I think, and the eyes were little buttons. Anyway, of course I'd like to make this sweater for [my cousin's little boy], having long given away the one I made [my cousin], but naturally I can't find the pattern!! I've looked through all my boxes and books to no avail, although I am absolutely positive I wouldn't have thrown it away. With not too much trial and error, I suppose I could figure out how to make the owls on a plain cardigan but I'm much more comfortable with directions! Just maybe, someone in your knitting group would either know of such a pattern or know how to go about finding it!
Names removed, since I didn't ask before posting this. The original cardigan would have been made 25-30 years ago.
If anyone has seen anything similar, please let me know & I will pass it on to my aunt.
Labels: Knitting











2 Comments:
At 10:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
Try this:
http://www.iseespots.com/store/pc-49-32-childs-owl-cardigan.aspx
or on 2 lines:
http://www.iseespots.com/store/
pc-49-32-childs-owl-cardigan.aspx
At 3:59 PM,
7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said…
It's not a cardigan, but Patternworks has this one:
http://www.patternworks.com/productdetail.aspx?PRODID=801076
Post a Comment
<< Home