Saturday Sky, & Sock Progress.
Here's a picture of the Saturday Sunset.
(Don't worry -- I wasn't trying to take pictures & drive -- I was in the passenger seat!)
& here's a picture of the progress on my red socks, after switching to different needles. Flickr one again rotated this picture in the process of uploading.
Lucy likes to "help" me take pictures. I think she figures it's a fair trade for my invading her sunny spots to take my pictures.
Speaking of being in the passenger seat, here's some more knitting I did this week, in preparation for summer vacation passenger riding.

This is the start of a Norwegian sweater that will have a plain body & colorwork at the top. I'm going to get it to the point of starting the boring-stockinette-in-the-round phase of the body, so that I can do that part while riding down the interstate across Kansas & Colorado this summer. (I get carsick too easily to try to do any complicated knitting or reading while in the passenger seat.)
(Don't worry -- I wasn't trying to take pictures & drive -- I was in the passenger seat!)& here's a picture of the progress on my red socks, after switching to different needles. Flickr one again rotated this picture in the process of uploading.
Lucy likes to "help" me take pictures. I think she figures it's a fair trade for my invading her sunny spots to take my pictures.Speaking of being in the passenger seat, here's some more knitting I did this week, in preparation for summer vacation passenger riding.

This is the start of a Norwegian sweater that will have a plain body & colorwork at the top. I'm going to get it to the point of starting the boring-stockinette-in-the-round phase of the body, so that I can do that part while riding down the interstate across Kansas & Colorado this summer. (I get carsick too easily to try to do any complicated knitting or reading while in the passenger seat.)
Labels: Knitting, Saturday Sky, Socks











4 Comments:
At 10:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
Lucy is such a sweetie!
At 12:33 PM,
Rachel said…
Another beautiful sunset!
At 1:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
You are the only blogger I know that can take a good picture of a sunset from a freaking car! I'm so happy you've been bitten by the sock bug. They are so darned rewarding. And, it's nice to know that you have a knitting helper kitty, too.
At 6:07 AM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Very nice socks! You know, you might want to try uploading your pictures from Photobucket. I've never had them flip a picture, and they have nice slideshows too, through Slide.com
Your socks are lovely, and I can't wait to see the sweater. Have you ever tried knitting without looking? I'm just starting to get the hang of it (although every once in awhile I don't quite "catch" the yarn). It's a really hand trick!
Post a Comment
<< Home