Third of a Dozen -- March Pictures
This post is a bit late. I've been short on time for downloading & sorting pictures lately.
All pictures are from the 24th of March. My husband & I went hiking at a local nature center for our anniversary.
The Redbud trees were just beginning to bloom.




The wildflowers were very pretty, & a welcome sign of Spring's arrival.
All pictures are from the 24th of March. My husband & I went hiking at a local nature center for our anniversary.

The Redbud trees were just beginning to bloom.




The wildflowers were very pretty, & a welcome sign of Spring's arrival.
Labels: Dozen Days 2007











2 Comments:
At 7:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
So pretty. I love this time of year, don't you? You take such lovely pictures. Thanks.
At 10:39 PM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Beautiful pics. I really miss the mountains. It's very flat here in Illinois.
Post a Comment
<< Home