Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sunrise & Socks

No Time Travel Tuesday this week, since I was at my nephew's 4th birthday party last night. I spent my evening looking forward instead of back. Well, mostly so; as my nephews and niece are similar age spread & order to my own kids, except that my older nephew is my daughter's age. The birthday boy was very well-mannered & polite, & very, Very, VERY enamoured of the car sets that his grandma bought him for his birthday. His little sister, though, reminds me so very much of my daughter at the same age.



I did show off my nearly completed sock, & work a little bit on the start of the next one. I'm saving the Kitchnering for Saturday morning when I'm fresh & the light is good. I've tried it on, & it fits! Yeah!

Included for your enjoyment, here is a sunrise picture from this morning. I'm not sure how many more of these I'll be able to get, once the leaves start coming in on the trees.



(Also, with regards to your flattering comments about my organizational skills on my last blog entry -- I do have to confess that there's a reason that there weren't any pictures of the REST of the house. Getting the rest of the house back in order is going to end up a major priority for this weekend.)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Stunning sunrise wasn't it? They have been so lovely this week, but I was kinda hoping it would be lighter when I went out. Your sock is so pretty. I still can't kitchener.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Yeah! The sock looks great!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Oooh, I love the sock pattern

     

Post a Comment

<< Home