Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Second of a Dozen

I'm squeeking in just under the wire this month, but I haven't had a chance to get pictures prepped & ready until now. Here are my February 2007 Shoot a Dozen Days pictures. There really aren't any rules saying that all the pictures have to be from the same day in the month, but I've decided that is how I want to do it.

These are all from February 17th, 2007. January was the month of ice, & February the month of snow this year. I'm hoping March will end up being the month of Spring, as I'm definitely ready for warmer weather.







As always, pictures may be seen larger by clicking on them.











Sledding is always fun on a snow packed hill!









It was cold enough for long enough that several of the local lakes & ponds froze nearly solid, which is rare around here. With the snow, it was almost hard to tell where the edges of the ice began, unless you already knew where they were located.





The kids also enjoyed looking at the snow & being able to pick out which animal tracks were which.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home