Friday Night Knitting
Here's a different take on Knitting In Public.

Any St. Louis knitters recognize where this is?

How about this?
& here's the mate to the not-sock from the mystery pictures:
My daughter is thrilled to be getting some fingerless gloves, even though they aren't just exactly like her brothers' are. Well, honestly, maybe she's more thrilled that they aren't the same. There's a reason why this girl's favorite color is pink! I got the single ball of sock yarn in a sale bin at some LYS, because it was the last they had of that color. I figured it would be good for kid stuff. Looks like there will be plenty left over. Each mitt seems to take just under 2 full repeats of the colorway.
Also, if you haven't read her update yet, go here to see Mary Beth's Super Secret Project in all its final glory.

Any St. Louis knitters recognize where this is?

How about this?
& here's the mate to the not-sock from the mystery pictures:
My daughter is thrilled to be getting some fingerless gloves, even though they aren't just exactly like her brothers' are. Well, honestly, maybe she's more thrilled that they aren't the same. There's a reason why this girl's favorite color is pink! I got the single ball of sock yarn in a sale bin at some LYS, because it was the last they had of that color. I figured it would be good for kid stuff. Looks like there will be plenty left over. Each mitt seems to take just under 2 full repeats of the colorway.
Also, if you haven't read her update yet, go here to see Mary Beth's Super Secret Project in all its final glory.











4 Comments:
At 6:32 AM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Very cool! I was wondering how that Kroy Patons yarn knit up. Do you like it? I really like the colors you chose.
At 10:29 AM,
7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said…
Oh, I know! Pick me! Pick me!
It's the City Museum & Monstrocity!
At 8:20 PM,
Cindy said…
djeh nails it in one! The first picture is from the back of the ceramic decorated seaturtle up above the whale, near the entrance. The second is outdoors, near the ball pit.
At 8:21 PM,
Cindy said…
Oops! I also meant to answer that I really like the Kroy Patons so far, but I've only made the one fingerless glove with it as of yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home