The First of a Dozen -- January 2007
When I was reading Margene's blog earlier this month, I came across a great idea for 2007.

I knew I would have to use pictures from the series of ice storms to represent January 2007, but so many great shots presented themselves to me that it's taken a while to sort through them all & select which ones to use. As always, any picture may be seen larger if clicked upon. Clicked pictures will also be sharper, with better picture quality.





















I knew I would have to use pictures from the series of ice storms to represent January 2007, but so many great shots presented themselves to me that it's taken a while to sort through them all & select which ones to use. As always, any picture may be seen larger if clicked upon. Clicked pictures will also be sharper, with better picture quality.






























6 Comments:
At 12:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, those are gorgeous. I'm in the desert so we still don't have any ice.
At 3:12 AM,
Annie said…
Lovely pics. I especially like the second one where the ice seems to be getting blown by the wind.
At 7:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
Lovely. It's so much prettier in retrospect, isn't it? I love the lake and trees shots.
At 8:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Love the pictures...the ice, no love.
At 6:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
Amazing pictures - just beautiful!
At 5:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
Very cool pics! I love the way ice looks in pictures - much nicer than having to see them in person!
Post a Comment
<< Home