Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Some actual knitting content

Perhaps it was the trip to Kirkwood Knittery, perhaps it was the glorious sunrise, but I seem to have a little bit of my knitting mojo back. I completed a secret-surprise-knitting-project this weekend. I'm fairly sure the recipient doesn't read my blog, but I'll still wait telling you about it until I have pictures.

I also picked up a pattern at the Knittery, for some yarn already in my stash, & started another sweater this weekend. I needed something going on bigger needles to give my hands a break from the little ones every once in a while. Pictures will be forthcoming for that.

I did take full advantage of the "First Trip to a New Store" exemption on my stash diet though. Some of my purchases wouldn't have counted anyway, as I bought some salmon pink yarn on clearence to make a sweater for my daughter. (She was with me, & she requested it -- see how it fits that exemption? )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home