About Me

- Name: Cindy
Mother of three. Knitter on & off for over 20 years, with a break from knitting when my kids were small. I recently returned to knitting after nearly 9 years away, & started knit blogging fairly soon thereafter.
Previous Posts
- Knitting From Stash, 2007
- Last Finished Object of 2006
- A different type of math for knitters
- 2006 in Review
- Last Saturday Sky for 2006
- A week in pictures, as seen by the cats
- Dawn
- All kinds of knitting update -- all my PIGS
- Just in time
- I've been tagged!
Sometimes I'm a joiner
Rings & Things
|
|
Why I'm my own pal.





3 Comments:
At 12:20 PM,
Annie said…
Oh, gosh! Love, love, love the pink and black sweater. Cascade did you say? So pretty!
I've heard that the east coast is like 70 degrees today -- we're holding at 46 here in the city, how about you?
At 5:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful sweater - love it!
At 10:23 AM,
Cindy said…
Very pretty sweater. I can't wait to see it finished. I'm currently knitting the Ribby Cardi in Cascade 220 in brown and pink. I do love the black and pink contrast, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home