Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last Saturday Sky for 2006



I've enjoyed spending this past week with my kids, but it's made for not much computer time for me. You might have guessed that from the lack of posting. I have been getting knitting time in, though, & finished the "Lace Dream" shawl today. It's currently blocking & will be ready for New Years Party time, at least. If I have more time later today, I'll post some pictures of it.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    We had a bit of everything sky-wise today didn't we? Looking forward to seeing the shawl. You knit such beautiful lace.

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for sharing this beautiful pic!
    Happy New Year, and all the very best to you and your family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home