About Me

- Name: Cindy
Mother of three. Knitter on & off for over 20 years, with a break from knitting when my kids were small. I recently returned to knitting after nearly 9 years away, & started knit blogging fairly soon thereafter.
Previous Posts
- Saturday Sky, the Ice & Snow Edition
- Snow to Start December
- Weekend Knitting Report
- Saturday Sunrise
- Final Friday Fall Folliage 2006
- Giving Thanks
- Saturday Sky
- Sit with me Wednesday
- Hidcote Garden Shawl, Unpinned
- Saturday Sky, Second Edition.
Sometimes I'm a joiner
Rings & Things
|
|
Why I'm my own pal.












4 Comments:
At 3:42 PM,
Cindy said…
Was she yowling while she was sitting in the snow? How cute.
At 6:17 PM,
Cindy said…
She's not a very vocal cat. She just looked at the snow with bafflement & disgust. I had a hard time managing not to laugh out loud & spook her while I was taking the pictures.
At 5:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Now, what a scream! I had such a lot of fun with Lucy on these pics - thanks so much for sharing!
At 11:50 AM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Hilarious! Oh, the Hazelnut Cocoa pattern is as follows:
3 3/4 c. sugar
2 1/2 c. powdered coffee creamer in flavor you prefer (such as Hazelnut)
2 1/4 c. cocoa powder
mix two or three spoonfulls with just a tad bit of milk in mug, then add the rest of the milk and heat in the microwave (be careful, it tends to overflow easily). Enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home