Saturday Sunrise
I'm going to have a busy day today, including people coming over to KNIT! (My reward for getting my house clean enough for people to come over.) So I decided to do my Saturday Sky pictures as early as possible. The one redeeming feature of the dark time of the year is that sunrise is late enough that I get to see it!


I was complimented recently regarding my pictures on my blog, & like the social clutz that I am, I didn't actually say "Thank-you for the compliment" , just that I'm not a professional photographer. I've been taking pictures about as long as I've been knitting, though, & much more consistently. While I did much less knitting with babies & toddlers in the house, I did take a LOT more pictures when they were little.
Plus I have a great camera, which never hurts anything. But if you want to see REALLY awesome pictures, check out CuriousH's flickr site, which I have linked on the side under other St. Louis stuff. Her pictures are just amazing.


I was complimented recently regarding my pictures on my blog, & like the social clutz that I am, I didn't actually say "Thank-you for the compliment" , just that I'm not a professional photographer. I've been taking pictures about as long as I've been knitting, though, & much more consistently. While I did much less knitting with babies & toddlers in the house, I did take a LOT more pictures when they were little.
Plus I have a great camera, which never hurts anything. But if you want to see REALLY awesome pictures, check out CuriousH's flickr site, which I have linked on the side under other St. Louis stuff. Her pictures are just amazing.











2 Comments:
At 6:23 AM,
Cindy said…
It was a glorious sunrise wasn't it? Nice shots and have a wonderful day knitting and chatting.
At 9:34 AM,
Sus said…
What a beautiful sky! Great job in capturing it!
Post a Comment
<< Home