Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! I have a lot to be thankful for this year, not the least of which is how much I've enjoyed getting back into knitting. It's been a real treat to discover the world of blogging & connecting with other knitters also.
I came across an interesting story on a local news site today, that I thought I would share. The article does a good job of illustrating how giving thanks crosses cultural boundaries, & how coming to a new land continues to be relevant in the twenty first century.
(Editted to add picture, since one of the ones I took this afternoon looked like it would fit perfectly. Hope everyone had a great day, & maybe even got some knitting done!)











1 Comments:
At 6:24 PM,
Cindy said…
I agree and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home