Friday Fall Folliage
Also known as seasonal Eye Candy Friday.

Also in this picture, the new cap to our chimney. The previous owners didn't have the chimney capped at all, if you can imagine. Very strange.


I found a gold tree, but no red one to go with it, as those trees have already lost their leaves. Red & Gold would have been the perfect shots to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday. In some ways though, it seems appropriate, given the news I just read.
Happy Birthday USMC! Happy Birthday to all the fellow Marines & former Marines out there, & a good Veteran's Day tomorrow to all my fellow Vets. I'll be praying for the families of all the Vets who are no longer here to celebrate. Here's hoping that the new Secretary of Defense does better by the troops than the one who's on his way out.

Also in this picture, the new cap to our chimney. The previous owners didn't have the chimney capped at all, if you can imagine. Very strange.


I found a gold tree, but no red one to go with it, as those trees have already lost their leaves. Red & Gold would have been the perfect shots to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday. In some ways though, it seems appropriate, given the news I just read.
Happy Birthday USMC! Happy Birthday to all the fellow Marines & former Marines out there, & a good Veteran's Day tomorrow to all my fellow Vets. I'll be praying for the families of all the Vets who are no longer here to celebrate. Here's hoping that the new Secretary of Defense does better by the troops than the one who's on his way out.











2 Comments:
At 6:15 AM,
Jeanne said…
Beautiful pictures!
At 7:18 AM,
Cindy said…
That tree that was so gold in the shot I took on Thursday morning now has no leaves at all. It's amazing how fast they fall with a bit of wind & rain.
Post a Comment
<< Home