Brief Update.
Hidcote is so close to being done, that I may neglect blogging this weekend. I've made it through the stage of "almost to almost done, but just far enough away to seem like it's interminable, or I'm stuck in a time warp."
Two rows plus the bind off to go. The end is in sight!
Editted to add picture. This was with two rows left. I now am down to only one more row, & almost reluctant to knit it. Hidcote has been so enjoyable to knit that I *almost* don't want it to end.
Two rows plus the bind off to go. The end is in sight!
Editted to add picture. This was with two rows left. I now am down to only one more row, & almost reluctant to knit it. Hidcote has been so enjoyable to knit that I *almost* don't want it to end.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home