Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Sky. On Saturday for a change.



We spent the afternoon out in the country hanging out at a great outdoor birthday party/ bonfire / smore roast. It was a nice, mellow, enjoyable afternoon. A couple of us even got some knitting time in. With the World Series over, there was plenty of icebreaker topics for the guys to talk about, but no distraction of everyone wanting to go inside & check game scores. I also got some really great sunset pictures.

I've gotten more knitting done this week than usual, due to the amount of time spent in front of the TV.

But watching the Cardinals win the World Series doesn't make for much time to blog. I have progress pictures to go up in my next post.


Go Cards! Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home