Fall Folliage Friday



Well, I finally got Blogger to upload from it's own tool, & thus have captured the html for centered pictures in case I ever need that when the upload tool is being unco-operative again.
These pictures are from the area around Pacific, Missouri. I had to drive out there this afternoon, & had time to take some pictures on the way back.
Did I tell you that it was my birthday recently? Well, it was. My husband & kids got me an iPod Nano, & I've been spending this evening downloading knitting podcasts. (Little did my husband know that he was still getting me knitting stuff -- he said he absolutely didn't want to go into a yarn store!) I'm a complete newbie to podcasts though, so if anyone has any to recommend, please leave me a comment with them.
Unlike my husband, my mother does like yarn stores. So her present to me is to take me to a couple LYS's tomorrow for a shopping spree. I have no idea what I'll get, but I welcome suggestions of what knitting related stuff you would get if someone was taking you on a shopping spree.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home