About Me

- Name: Cindy
Mother of three. Knitter on & off for over 20 years, with a break from knitting when my kids were small. I recently returned to knitting after nearly 9 years away, & started knit blogging fairly soon thereafter.
Previous Posts
- Saturday Sky, a few days late
- Another Coincidence.
- Shawl Progress (a.k.a. Knitting Aliens)
- The Day After
- A lesson in how blogger works
- Wednesday in reverse
- It's a small world afterall...
- Another WIP
- Pattern & Progress
- Shawl Pattern Settled
Sometimes I'm a joiner
Rings & Things
|
|
Why I'm my own pal.




4 Comments:
At 4:47 AM,
Annie said…
Oh! That's lovely. I've got a Kiri half done... maybe I should get back to it, huh?
At 5:12 AM,
Cindy said…
It's absolutely beautiful.
At 10:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow! This makes me want to start mine even more.
At 11:56 AM,
Laura said…
Your Kiri is beautiful. I love that pattern. Might have to knit it again some day... :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home