Saturday Sky


Yes, that is a small slice of moon right in the middle.
I'm finally posting a Saturday Sky post on time. I actually stayed in town this weekend. The big event of today was my Birthday-Present-LYS-Trip. I won't be able to do it justice tonight, so I'll save the story of the trip for later.
But let me give a tip to the St. Louis folks. Pennie's Place has ALL their current yarn stock at 30% off right now. Every single yarn in the store, the catch is that all sales are final. Go check it out if you get the chance. The store is located on the south side of Manchester Road, just east of Lindberg/Kirkwood road. They are selling off all of the Pennie's Place stock & will be re-openning under another name soon.











1 Comments:
At 10:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! Yarn is always a great gift!
Post a Comment
<< Home