About Me

- Name: Cindy
Mother of three. Knitter on & off for over 20 years, with a break from knitting when my kids were small. I recently returned to knitting after nearly 9 years away, & started knit blogging fairly soon thereafter.
Previous Posts
- Hidcote Progress Report
- Bonus Saturday Sky.
- Saturday Sky. On Saturday for a change.
- An Ideal Tuesday Night / Recommended Reading
- Saturday Sky from yesterday
- Birthday stash enhancement/ LYS review
- World Series Bound!
- Secret Knitting Revealed
- Saturday Sky
- Fall Folliage Friday
Sometimes I'm a joiner
Rings & Things
|
|
Why I'm my own pal.






1 Comments:
At 6:59 AM,
Cindy said…
Isn't it fun? I had a blast last night with the little ones coming to the door. My only problem is my big dog that wants to see every single one of them. He's gentle, but very big.
Post a Comment
<< Home