Blocking is magic!
Blogger was down for maintenence yesterday when I wanted to do my blocking post, so I ended up just posting an abbreviated version in the time I had left after it blogger edit capability came back online.
Here is the Magic of Blocking, told in pictures:
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

My own Lucy cat (no relation to the other Lucy cat) was SURE that I must be doing very fun magic in that room, & was most interested in the goings on. So she camped outside the door for most of the afternoon & evening, until I finally let her in after the unpinning.
Here is the Magic of Blocking, told in pictures:
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

My own Lucy cat (no relation to the other Lucy cat) was SURE that I must be doing very fun magic in that room, & was most interested in the goings on. So she camped outside the door for most of the afternoon & evening, until I finally let her in after the unpinning.











3 Comments:
At 3:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
It's amazing what blocking can do, isn't it? Yours looks like the absolutely perfect blocking job - I wish I'd ever have the patience to do it so neatly and evenly - great!
And I *so* love your Lucy cat, what a cutie she is, and so beautiful!
At 6:00 AM,
Annie said…
I have seen this shawl (in progress) in person and it is gorgeous! Bring it to the shop so I can see it done. What fabulous work you do. And your Lucy is as cute as a button.
At 8:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful! Hidcote looks wonderful! I've enjoyed watching it in progress. You must be so proud!
Post a Comment
<< Home