Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Walk with me Wednesday

I'm pushing the envelope in the other direction this week. These pictures are from the common areas near my house, when I went to take Hidcote pictures early Thursday morning. It was such a pretty morning for November, that I just had to share.













As always, you can click on the photos to see them larger.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Lovely. How nice to walk in the light of day. And, it's a beautiful day, too.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    We have been having fabulous weather! Although, today's weather made all of my leaves fall in one big fwumph!

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really love these pictures, such gorgeous autumn colors - thank you so much for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home