Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Final Friday Fall Folliage 2006

A few stubborn brown leaves are refusing to fall, but the leaf show is mostly over for the year.







I have actually been doing some knitting, & not just taking scenery pictures. This scarf is now on the last of 3 balls of yarn. & this shoulder shawl/scarf is now onto the next chart. I'd get even more knitting done today if it weren't for the fact that I need to leave for work in about half an hour. Ah, well, I'll have a chance to knit quite a bit on Saturday, after the house is ready for company.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    I'm surprised you could find any leaves---there aren't many left. I hope you are having as lovely a holiday as we are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home