Halleluiah!
I'm too happy to even think about knitting right now!
Absolutely amazingly fabulous news!
Editted to add:
I'm sure these boys & their families continue to need our prayers & positive thoughts. Now the re-adjustments will start, & the questions will start, & many Missourians who have never heard of Stockholm Syndrome will need to be educated about it.
Absolutely amazingly fabulous news!
Editted to add:
I'm sure these boys & their families continue to need our prayers & positive thoughts. Now the re-adjustments will start, & the questions will start, & many Missourians who have never heard of Stockholm Syndrome will need to be educated about it.











4 Comments:
At 7:08 PM,
Annie said…
Really. Amazing and miraculous.
Stay warm!
At 7:36 PM,
dragon knitter said…
four years, and they found him. and the other, too! amazing!
At 11:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
I just can't believe it. I'm so thrilled they found both of them. I think you are right about Stockholm Syndrome, though.
At 3:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm beyond thrilled about the news, but if one more stupid news story ponders why Shawn didn't escape ...
Because he's a child who was abducted! He was terrified, controlled, and probably didn't have a whole hell of a lot of faith in the rest of humanity. I'd like to see how many adults in his position would be able to confidently escape.
I hope both boys are able to heal and lead normal, healthy, happy lives.
Post a Comment
<< Home