Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last Saturday Sky for February 2007



Here is my Saturday report, posted a day late. We had a rainy day, so my Saturday Sky picture is taken from inside my porch, to keep the camera from getting wet. I did venture out in the rain to attend the monthly Greater St. Louis Knitters' Guild meeting. This was the month to go over changes to the by-laws as part of the program. The committee who proposed the changes did a great job, but I think all of us were glad we brought our knitting! By-laws can be a bit dry, which makes me all the more appreciative of the committee, who didn't get to knit while they presented.

I won't let the cat out of the bag just yet, as far as where I was on Friday night. I did run into a couple other knitters while I was there, which was fun. Neither had brought their knitting with them -- one was working there & the other was keeping track of much younger children than I was. The ironic thing with the other knitting mother I ran into was that she didn't actually see me knitting. I had just packed up my stuff because the boys were getting ready to move to another area. The way that I found out she was a knitter was because of a comment she made, rather than her seeing me knit, as I'd been doing on & off ever since we got there. I wish I'd had business cards printed with my blog site, though. I'll have to get around to creating those soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rachel Leverton said…

    Good idea about the business cards with the blog address. My mom sells Arbonne skin care, and she's starting a blog so that she can write about her experiences. She's putting her blog site on the business cards, too.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    I missed the Guild meeting, but it sounds like a good one to miss!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home