Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A (Mostly) Non-Knitting Weekend

The bulk of my weekend has been spent turning this:





Into this:




So that I can do this:





FINALLY having my scrapbooking area set up in this house, for the first time since we moved over a year ago, is going to cut into my knitting time quite a bit. I really need to get caught up on my photo albums. I'm sure my portable knitting & TV knitting will still proceed as usual, but I won't be spending as many long blocks of time on knitting as I have been for the past few months.

I also got a chance to knit a bit with friends last night, though, as a reward for all my hard work.

Here's a picture of Mary Beth & I.



Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said…

    Great job on the room Cindy! I had a great time last night...for someone who had nothing but water last night I look a wee drunk! LOL

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I'm absolutely impressed by the awesome job you did on the room - this is what I call great organizing skills, that's for sure! And I so love the pic of you and your friend together, it seems like you had so much fun - how great!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Wow. To get that organized, I'd have to move.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your hard work paid off. It looks great. Looks like you had fun knitting with Mary Beth. Wasn't this weekend beautiful??

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger sarahkate said…

    Wow. Can you come over and help me organize my office?

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Wow! You got a lot of work done! Come organize my place next!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Rachel Leverton said…

    I know exactly what you mean! My goal this year is to actually get caught up on my scrapbooks, and that really cuts into the knitting time. It's well worth it, though! Have fun scrappin'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home