Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday Sky & Sock Progress

I've been working around the house rather than knitting this weekend, but I did pop outside this afternoon & get a quick Saturday Sky picture, together with a bit of my sock-in-progress. Small needles = slower going, especially when I haven't had a lot of chances to knit this week. I even missed the Guild meeting today because I was so busy working around the house.



As you can tell by the tree buds, Spring is finally starting in St. Louis. On the one hand, YEAH! Warmer weather, longer days, flowers! On the other hand, Allergies! Boo, Hiss!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Emma said…

    Looks like a lovely day in St. Louis!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a very beautiful pic - yay for spring being just around the corner! It's the same over here these days, and I so absolutely enjoy it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home