Flickr Woes
You might have noticed the new link to my Flickr site in my sidebar. I finally bit the bullet & paid for two years of a "pro" account so that I could have more pictures visible & make a seperate folder for every project.
The only problem is that the Flickr folks have been paid via my paypal account, but my Flickr account hasn't been upgraded. It's still showing as a "free" account. Rather annoying. I've sent them an email. I hope they get it fixed while I'm off at work today.
The only problem is that the Flickr folks have been paid via my paypal account, but my Flickr account hasn't been upgraded. It's still showing as a "free" account. Rather annoying. I've sent them an email. I hope they get it fixed while I'm off at work today.











2 Comments:
At 12:49 PM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Can't wait to see all of your lovely projects! Hope things get resolved soon, too.
At 7:22 PM,
Cindy said…
ARGH! It's still showing as a "free" account. Their FAQ says it can take 3-4 business days. It's already been 2 days since PayPal gave them their money, so hopefully it will show up as a "pro" account tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home