Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patrick's Day Sunrise & Snow

This morning started off with a glorious sunrise, but the sky was grey & boring by the time it was fully daylight. I'm glad that I was up in time to get sunrise pictures to share for Saturday Sky.






Now, however, we have Saturday snow. It was in the 70's here earlier this week, & now it's snow. How typical for March.



2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Saturday sky is much lovelier than mine was. Our pink/coral/peach lasted about 30 seconds and disappeared. Still, it's been a lovely March day. We are so close to the end of winter I can feel it and see it. And, do not give an inch on your Maytag problem. I don't care if you got it on sale. Stuff shouldn't start out broken.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home