Represent -- St. Louis Style
As probably the entire knitblog world knows, The Yarn Harlot is having a Represent Event in New York City for the launch of her latest book.
I will NOT be able to make it to New York tomorrow, as I will be busy at an event of my own. I'm going to my local guild's Spring 2007 workshops, with Maureen Mason-Jamieson. I'm really looking forward to it.
However, before I leave for the workshop, I'm hoping to catch this poster on the Today Show, when my favorite Boston-based Podcaster does his own thing to try to bring knitting to the public in general. Should be fun!
I will NOT be able to make it to New York tomorrow, as I will be busy at an event of my own. I'm going to my local guild's Spring 2007 workshops, with Maureen Mason-Jamieson. I'm really looking forward to it.
However, before I leave for the workshop, I'm hoping to catch this poster on the Today Show, when my favorite Boston-based Podcaster does his own thing to try to bring knitting to the public in general. Should be fun!











1 Comments:
At 9:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
The poster is cool. You have a terrific time and learn bunches. I can't wait to read about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home