Saturday Sky & Raindrops
Due to the wet, wet state of the area hereabouts, I decided it was safer to take my Saturday Sky picture from indoors today.

Note the correct, vertical orientation of this picture. It appears that Flickr is attempting to make things easier for members by "auto-correcting" the orientation. I tested my theory by NOT changing anything about this picture before uploading, so that when I was selecting this picture to upload, it was still in need of being rotated. (It was in its "raw" & completely uneditted format, in other words.) Flickr corrected the rotation of the picture without my having to do anything.
I've been making progress on my semi-secret Mother's Day project, so no new knitting pictures to share yet.
(I also had to frog & restart my daughter's purple sock that was in last week's Saturday pictures. It was too small.)
P.S. I also got to see the matching Trekking socks in person this past week. Great job, Mary Beth!
P.P.S. Thanks for the heads up, Cindy! I've fixed the link to Mary Beth's site.

Note the correct, vertical orientation of this picture. It appears that Flickr is attempting to make things easier for members by "auto-correcting" the orientation. I tested my theory by NOT changing anything about this picture before uploading, so that when I was selecting this picture to upload, it was still in need of being rotated. (It was in its "raw" & completely uneditted format, in other words.) Flickr corrected the rotation of the picture without my having to do anything.
I've been making progress on my semi-secret Mother's Day project, so no new knitting pictures to share yet.
(I also had to frog & restart my daughter's purple sock that was in last week's Saturday pictures. It was too small.)
P.S. I also got to see the matching Trekking socks in person this past week. Great job, Mary Beth!
P.P.S. Thanks for the heads up, Cindy! I've fixed the link to Mary Beth's site.
Labels: Saturday Sky











2 Comments:
At 10:17 AM,
Cindy said…
Love the shot, tired of the weather. I couldn't link to the socks. If they are matching, I'm in awe. Have a great weekend.
At 11:36 AM,
Amy said…
Hello! I can't see your pictures from work, but I saw them Sunday and they're nice! I can't imagine trying to get Trekking to match. I hope it happens.
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope you by more often!
Post a Comment
<< Home