Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

It has been quite a Spring for illnesses Chez Tales. My children have brought home several strains of germs that have been going around their schools.

The only good side to this is that it has sometimes meant more knitting time. (Not really any extra computer time, though, due to the location of the computer, which is why I'm behind on my blogging -- one of the bad things.)

The bad -- missing work, sick kids, sick hubby, & being sick myself.

The ugly -- well, it's a stomach bug -- enough said on the UGLY.

But as to the Good, besides finishing the big Mother's Day project, here are a couple samples of what I've managed to fit in around taking care of the Ugly Stuff:





Still to come, more detail on current projects, & the much belated April "Dozen Days" photos. (Missing getting those up on time was yet another bad side effect of too much illness around here.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucy! As president of your fanclub, I'd like to say that you are looking FABULOUS in that picture!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    Cute cat!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Lucy is sure I bought that yarn specifically to coordinate with her fur. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home