Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

No blog today

I may not be able to post much for a while. My older son broke his arm yesterday, & I don't expect to be able to be on the computer very often or for very long.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    hope he's doing ok. it's always a trial when the little (or not so little, my 14 year old is 5" taller than me!) ones hurt themselves or are ill.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Oh, yikes. That's tough. Hope he's up and about soon...

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I'm sorry. Sending healing vibes his way.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    iSo sorry to hear this---and right at the start of summer vacation! I hope he heals quickly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home