Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two New Flickr Groups

*** Public Service Announcement ***

I was curious about what the smaller independent dyers' yarn looked like knitted up, so I searched for groups on Flickr. I found a Flickr group for socks made from yarn purchased at the Loopy Ewe, who carries the larger indie dyers, but nothing for Etsy yarn or Lime & Violet yarn.

So I have stepped into the breach to fill the void. May I present:

Esty Yarn Showcase

and

Lime & Violet Yarn In Action

Anyone with Flickr pictures of knitting/crochet using Indie Dyed/Spun Etsy yarn, or Lime & Violet yarn, please feel free to add them to the appropriate group.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    That's a cool idea. Comparing yarns I really shouldn't be buying anyway, but am now very tempted to buy.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Great idea! Thanks for the invite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home