Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Into the Home Stretch


Wildefoote Sock Progress
Originally uploaded by Tales of Yarn

After another day's worth of passenger knitting, I finally feel like I'm making progress again. One foot of the Wildefoote socks got done today. On other sock, the gusset is complete & ready for me to knit the other foot while riding tomorrow.

Once I get home tomorrow, though, it'll be time for massive amounts of laundry & unpacking, so I'm not sure when I'll get back to knitting or blogging. (Not to mention all the blogs I need to catch up on...)

As far as the other two pairs of socks are concerned, I've started the heel flaps on the Regia 4 Fadig. (I just checked & they are color # 1960 -- I suppose I could call them my Hippie Socks, except that they aren't really "Hippie" colors. I'd call them more alpine or something.) I also have the Tofutsies almost ready to start the heel flaps as well. There'll be a whole lot of sock finishing going on for the next couple weeks, I'm thinking.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Rachel Leverton said…

    Hope your trip went well! I've always wanted to go hiking in Colorado - I've heard it's beautiful there.

    Good knitting on your socks!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger techygeekgirlknits said…

    Love your pictures from CO. I was in KS last week too, but alas, no ys shopping! Let me know if you want to go to Stitch N Pitch - Jenn said you were looking for someone to go...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home