Conflicting Interests
On the one hand, I'd like to finish the toes of my two Almost-Done sets of socks this weekend. On the other hand, the last Harry Potter book will be released at 12:01 Saturday morning.
Something tells me that reading is going to take precendence over knitting this weekend.
In the mean time, let me offer up some of my better-than-camera-phone knitting pictures from the past fortnight


Something tells me that reading is going to take precendence over knitting this weekend.
In the mean time, let me offer up some of my better-than-camera-phone knitting pictures from the past fortnight













3 Comments:
At 5:15 AM,
Cindy said…
Such pretty socks. Can't wait for HP.
At 11:04 AM,
wheelinsticks said…
I agree not much in the way of knitting for the weekend on my end either. Love the color of the socks.
At 3:21 PM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Good job on the socks, and enjoy the book! I loved it!
Post a Comment
<< Home