3 Quick Things
1. "Everybody's Working For The Weekend" is an early 80's song by the Canadian band Loverboy.
2. My sister-in-law's younger sister was minutes away from getting on the I-35 bridge in Minneapolis when it collapsed yesterday evening. She had to deal with being stuck in traffic, & finding an alternate way to get home, but she's fine. I'm so relieved for her, but so sorry for the families with missing or fallen loved ones. It's been an emotional day, & made a couple of posts I read yesterday seem even more meaningful & especially relevant.
3. This local story is very uplifting. I especially appreciate the last sentence.
2. My sister-in-law's younger sister was minutes away from getting on the I-35 bridge in Minneapolis when it collapsed yesterday evening. She had to deal with being stuck in traffic, & finding an alternate way to get home, but she's fine. I'm so relieved for her, but so sorry for the families with missing or fallen loved ones. It's been an emotional day, & made a couple of posts I read yesterday seem even more meaningful & especially relevant.
3. This local story is very uplifting. I especially appreciate the last sentence.
Labels: Misc., My Own Opinion











2 Comments:
At 6:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
So glad your SIL's sister is okay. Thanks for sharing the local story. It's nice to find something positive in the news isn't it?
At 7:18 AM,
Cindy said…
Thank God your SIL's sister is ok. I have had so much trouble getting my head around this one. And, isn't it interesting that we never give ourselves (St. Louisans) credit for being good souls? The hawk story confirms my belief that St. Louisans are good folks (for the most part).
Post a Comment
<< Home