What's On My Needles Wednesday
Over on Ravelry, Miss Violet, of Lime & Violet, suggested "What's On My Needles Wednesday." I instantly recognized it as a good idea for keeping track of the knitting without letting the blog go too long between posts or anything else like that.
So without further ado, here are my current projects on my needles this week:

Now that I'm home & no longer in fear of my yarn disappearing or getting lost on vacation, I've pulled out my handpainted stuff again.

I've turned the heel on the Grasshopper, gotten the heel flap nearly done on the
Lime & Violet "Spiceland", & started the heel flap on the Dyeabolical "African Grey".
I'm really liking the Eye of Partridge heel for yarns with multiple colors, though I tend to go with a regular slip-stitch one on the two colored yarns just to switch it up a bit.
So without further ado, here are my current projects on my needles this week:

Now that I'm home & no longer in fear of my yarn disappearing or getting lost on vacation, I've pulled out my handpainted stuff again.

I've turned the heel on the Grasshopper, gotten the heel flap nearly done on the
Lime & Violet "Spiceland", & started the heel flap on the Dyeabolical "African Grey".
I'm really liking the Eye of Partridge heel for yarns with multiple colors, though I tend to go with a regular slip-stitch one on the two colored yarns just to switch it up a bit.











2 Comments:
At 6:07 AM,
Rachel Leverton said…
That's really cool! I've never heard of that kind of heel before, so I'll have to look it up; it looks really pretty!
At 7:44 AM,
wheelinsticks said…
Gosh you're fast. The socks are looking great. How many do you have on needles right now?
Post a Comment
<< Home