Sundays Are For Sock Finishing
My Tofutsies & my two single socks from my Saturday post all ended up getting completely finished on Sunday. Pictures to come later, when I've had a chance to take some.
Instead of sock pictures, I have kitty pictures instead, & a plea in case anyone local can help. A friend of mine is being transferred overseas & is looking for someone to take her two cats, either as a long term cat sitting, or permanently. She'd prefer to have the cats back when they get transferred back to the USA, but wouldn't insist on that as long as she can find the cats a good home.


The first cat is named Holly & the second is Ashi. They are both girls, & both about 7 years old. (I think) They've been declawed, so they are strictly indoor cats.


I'd take her cats in myself if it weren't for my husband, who insists that we can't take in any more cats. If anyone in the St. Louis area knows someone who would take in a couple of cats in need of a good home, please let me know. My email is talesofyarn AT yahoo DOT com.
Instead of sock pictures, I have kitty pictures instead, & a plea in case anyone local can help. A friend of mine is being transferred overseas & is looking for someone to take her two cats, either as a long term cat sitting, or permanently. She'd prefer to have the cats back when they get transferred back to the USA, but wouldn't insist on that as long as she can find the cats a good home.


The first cat is named Holly & the second is Ashi. They are both girls, & both about 7 years old. (I think) They've been declawed, so they are strictly indoor cats.


I'd take her cats in myself if it weren't for my husband, who insists that we can't take in any more cats. If anyone in the St. Louis area knows someone who would take in a couple of cats in need of a good home, please let me know. My email is talesofyarn AT yahoo DOT com.
Labels: Cats











1 Comments:
At 9:04 PM,
Rachel said…
Adorable cats! I hope they find a good home.
Post a Comment
<< Home