Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's Off My Needles Wednesday

Here are the socks that are Off My Needles this week:



I finished two single socks, & expect to cast on for their mates this weekend. The pink & green is from Grasshopper on Etsy. The green, white, & brown sock is the "Spiceland" colorway from Lime & Violet, with my cat Lucy thrown in simply because she always has to investigate what I am doing.



The last picture is one of my Tofutsie socks. The entire pair of Tofutsies socks is done, even though there's only one in the picture.

What's on my needles this Wednesday are the other socks that were there last week, plus the beginnings of a linen sweater. Somehow I can't bear to work on any of my heavier weight projects in this heat, even with being inside in the air conditioning.

Oh, & before I forget, my friend looked over my last post & let me know that her kitties are 9 years old, not 7.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Rachel Leverton said…

    Great socks, and the look like the fit like a dream! Have you made the second toefootsies sock? I'm curious as to how much yarn you'll have left over (I always seem to end up with just enough to get to the big toe, and then run out. *sigh*)

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such pretty socks. You will be set for cold weather soon. I'm sorry I can't help with the kitties. I already have two and a humongous dog. I'm at my legal limit. I wish her luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home