Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Silk Stole & Saturday Sky



We've got a gorgeous early fall day today here in Midwestern USA. It's perfect for sitting out on the porch & knitting on my latest project while listening to podcasts.


I couldn't resist finding something to use this yarn for right away. It's Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Silk Lace, purchased at Knitorious with a coupon I received in my Stitch N Pitch goody bag.

The pattern is "Symmetry in Silk" by Eugen Beugler from the book Shawls and Scarves: The Best of Knitter's Magazine

The kitties are quite enjoying the weather too.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Rosalyn Manesse said…

    You're brave--it seems that you buy the yarn before you decide what to make!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    It IS a glorious day, isn't it? I love the yarn and the lace. It's lovely.

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The yarn is really pretty - and there is nothing nicer than sitting outside on a beautiful day knitting!

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Rachel Leverton said…

    That's some lovely yarn, and I agree with you about sitting outside and knitting. What lovely weather we're having!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home