A Little Bit Behind
Like the Cardinals, I just can't seem to catch up. I feel as if I'm always just a bit behind. Here finally are pictures from last Friday night. (I couldn't let it go all the way to Friday again & be a full week late.)

I took my Cardinal red Stitch N Pitch socks back to the ball park one last time. It was an exciting game, but as some famous sports personality once said, it's bad luck to be behind at the end of the game. My kids were excited about the homeruns, though, & at least I got some knitting done.

I took my Cardinal red Stitch N Pitch socks back to the ball park one last time. It was an exciting game, but as some famous sports personality once said, it's bad luck to be behind at the end of the game. My kids were excited about the homeruns, though, & at least I got some knitting done.











1 Comments:
At 8:20 AM,
Cindy said…
Isn't it nice that your kids still enjoyed the game even though we are flaming so bad? Can't wait to see the socks.
Post a Comment
<< Home