Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday Sky Part 2



On Saturday I also went to the St. Louis Knitter's Guild Knit Out at Faust Park, in conjunction with the Folk Art Festival there.



The gals at Kirkwood Knittery donated yarn & needles for teaching anyone who stopped by the tent & wanted to learn how to knit. Unfortunately I ended up having to leave right about the same time that we got a big group of people all wanting to learn at the same time.



It was requested that we bring colorwork to display & share at the knitout, so I brought Fjellros out of hibernation. The needles felt enormous after a summer of doing mostly socks.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger wheelinsticks said…

    The pics are pretty. I really like the sweater. The colors are fantastic. I know what you mean about too many things to work on. Stressing isn't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home